One-time use Organ Cradle
The OrganBank is a self-contained organ preservation system, designed to support multiple organs at a time. The OrganBank provides controlled pulsatile perfusion using an oxygenated accelluar perfusion solution in a temperature controlled setting. The system is capable of monitoring each of the hosted organs, displaying important perfusion parameters, including: perfusate flow, temperature, pressure, and vascular resistance. It features easily accessible aseptic organ cassettes, which facilitate quick connections and release, from/to the OrganBank portable organ transport system. Optionally, the OrganBank provides dialysis of the perfusion solution for extended periods of organ maintenance.
*BMI intends to seek FDA Clearance for its first mobile device in 2023 and once secured to begin by focusing on the Kidney Transplant market.
*Computer-generated images: depict envisaged commercial OrganBank™ Transport and OrganBank™
BMI’s patented cardio-vascular emulating CaVESWave® system has proven itself to be a versatile ex vivo and pharmacodynamic research platform, empowering vital research.
We provide customized ex vivo protocols to meet the specific aims of your study.
Tailored solutions allow an array of organs and tissue types to be perfused, including Kidney, Liver, Lungs, Intestine, Brains, and Vascularized Composite Allografts (VCA).
- Acellular perfusate
- Mimics the human plasma’s oncotic pressure, osmotic pressure, and acid-base balance
- Provides critical electrolytes like sodium, calcium and potassium and will allow OrganBank™ to operate at sub-normothermic temperatures.
This ventilator has not been FDA cleared or approved and has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
Designed with you, the Professional Care Team, in mind
- BMI can offer SuppleVent ® alone, or as a package including High Flow Oxygen
- Blender / O2 Analyzer and Hoses with standard DISS fittings (can be customized on request) to connect required 50 PSI Facility Air.
- Transport case transforms into a mobile bed height table and storage unit.
- Patient Circuit connections are standard 22mm (ISO 5356).
- QuickStart Instructions For Use on front of SuppleVent ™ Ventilator.
- Weatherproof Transport Case designed for easy stacking, storage and rapid deployment.
- Ability of case to function as a Bedside Stand particularly helpful in temporary hospital environments.
- Total weight vent/case 70lbs. Total dimensions case: 21.8”x17.8”x15.9” SuppleVent ™ weight 30lbs.
BENEFITS TO CLINICAL CARE TEAM
- Intuitive User Interface (UI) with 18 cm Touch Screen to enable quick and fine adjustments.
- Programmable audible and visual alarms for patient monitoring.
- Real time pressure and flow waveform display.
- 90 minutes of Uninterrupted Battery Operation in event of power outtage, or to allow patient relocation.
- Pressure control technology inherently safe against over pressurization.
- BMI Telephone Help Desk Support plus On-Line Training Videos.
- Available, Cost Effective Solution – Independent Supply Chain.